I have a great family. I have a sister who is 4, and we are adopting two girls from Haiti, one is also 4. And the other girl is 9, just like me! And a Mom and a Dad.
Hi Mathew... great blog! It's so neat that you are helping people to learn about kids who need adoption. I will be praying for the kids you post on. There's a boy named Artyom that Reece's Rainbow is trying to help. We are praying for him too and for all the kids. Your sister is cute! I'd love it if you would post a pic of you too. This is a pic of our Jack. He's six and quite small. You can copy and paste to see the pic. http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/569/tabbyspics426.jpg The pic is a couple of years old but he still looks alot like that. :) I hope you and your family have a really fun and blessed New Year!!!! Ali in Illinois
Reece's Rainbow Fundraiser for Alec's Adoption Fund
Reece's Rainbow Fundraiser for Zhenya's Adoption Fund
Why $5,000 or more ?
Once a child's adoption fund reaches $5,000 it is more likely they will be adopted, as it reduces the cost of international adoption for potential parents who would like to adopt but could use some help with the expenses.
Reece's Rainbow qualifies for Public Charity Status in the United States.
Canadian donations are NOT tax deductible at this time.
Hi Mathew... great blog! It's so neat that you are helping people to learn about kids who need adoption. I will be praying for the kids you post on. There's a boy named Artyom that Reece's Rainbow is trying to help. We are praying for him too and for all the kids. Your sister is cute! I'd love it if you would post a pic of you too. This is a pic of our Jack. He's six and quite small. You can copy and paste to see the pic. http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/569/tabbyspics426.jpg The pic is a couple of years old but he still looks alot like that. :) I hope you and your family have a really fun and blessed New Year!!!! Ali in Illinois
ReplyDelete